Business Continuity Management ISO 22301
Business continuity is a proactive plan to avoid and mitigate risks associated with a disruption of operations. It details steps to be taken before, during and after an event to maintain the financial viability of an organization. Disaster recovery is a reactive plan for responding after an event.
What is ISO 22301?
As an international standard for Business Continuity Management System, the ISO 22301 is designed to protect, reduce the likelihood of occurrence, prepare for, respond to, and recover from disruptive incidents when they arise. With a Business Continuity Management System, your organization is prepared to detect and prevent threats. ISO 22301 enables you to respond effectively and promptly based on the procedures that apply before, during and after the event. Implementing a Business Continuity plan within your organization means that you are prepared for the unexpected. Business Continuity Plan assures you that your organization will continue to operate without any major impacts and losses.
Why is Business Continuity important for you?
Being certified against ISO 22301 gives you the power of providing a premium level of services to your shareholders no matter the circumstances. ISO 22301 acknowledges you the ability to secure data backups, minimize major losses and maximize the recovery time of critical functions. With ISO 22301, you will enhance your knowledge and skills and you will be able to advise your organization on best practices in the management of business continuity. Given that, you will improve your ability to analyze and make decisions in the context of business continuity management.
Benefits of ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management
An ISO 22301 certification brings many benefits, such as:
- Expand your knowledge on how a Business Continuity Management System will help you to meet business objectives
- Gain the necessary knowledge to manage a team in the implementation of ISO 22301
- Strengthen your reputation management
- Increase your customer reliability
- Identify risks and minimize the impact of incidents
- Improve the recovery time
ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management Systems Certification
- Lead Implementer
- Lead Auditor
Supply Chain Management ISO 28000
What is ISO 28000?
ISO 28000 is an international standard that addresses the requirements of a Security Management System (SMS) for the supply chain. It specifies the aspects to help the organization to assess security threats and to manage them as they arise in their supply chain. With ISO 28000, organizations can determine if appropriate security measures are in place and can protect their properties from various threats.
Why is Supply Chain Security Management System important for you?
The ISO 28000 certification demonstrates that you are an asset to your organization and enables you to help the organization in establishing a Security Management System (SMS) that ensures the sufficient management and control of security and threats, coming from logistical operations and supply chain partners.
Benefits of ISO 28000 Supply Chain Security Management System
An ISO 28000 certificate brings you many benefits:
- Competitive advantage in the market
- Enhanced reliability
- Enhanced customer satisfaction
- The ability to control and manage threats within an organization
ISO 28000 Courses
- Lead Implementer
- Lead Auditor
What is Disaster Recovery?
Disaster Recovery includes policies and procedures aimed at protecting your organization from human or naturally triggered disruptions to the IT infrastructure. It plays a significant role in the prevention of data loss, financial consequences, loss of trustworthiness and organizational reputation. A Disaster Recovery Plan includes measures that an organization takes, to recover quickly after an unintended interruption.
Why is Disaster Recovery important for you?
Having the necessary expertise to support your organization in implementing, maintaining and managing an ongoing Disaster Recovery Plan guarantees you professional recognition. Acquire your essential and fundamental skills in Disaster Recovery and help your organization develop procedures, plans, and recovery processes. The Disaster Recovery Certification demonstrates your determination to achieve a certain level of professional competence in the industry.
Benefits of Disaster Recovery
The benefits that you will gain with the Disaster Recovery certification include the following:
- Strengthen your personal capability to conduct a DR project
- Acquire the necessary expertise to help your organization implement Disaster Recovery practices
- Help your organization meet its business objectives regarding Disaster Recovery
- Gain an internationally recognized certification
- Secure data and hardware
- Increase your reliability
- Minimize risk
Disaster Recovery Courses
- Introduction to Disaster Recovery
- Disaster Recovery Foundation
- Disaster Recovery Manager
- Disaster Recovery Lead Manager
Business Impact Analysis ISO 22317
What is ISO 22317?
This international standard is a technical specification that provides detailed guidance on how to establish, implement, and maintain a Business Impact Analysis (BIA) process. It does not suggest a uniform process for performing a Business Impact Analysis but assists your organization to design a BIA process that meets your requirements. Organizations cannot certify their BIA to ISO 22317; however, they can use it as guidance to implement BIA processes.
ISO 22317 is the first and the only standard, which solely addresses the Business Impact Analysis. It complements ISO 22301; and can function as a stand-alone standard. The aim of Business Impact Analysis process is to analyze the actual impact of a disruptive event on your organization.
Why is Business Impact Analysis important for you?
Having the necessary knowledge to outline a detailed process to perform the Business Impact Analysis will enable you to take your expertise further. As a certified ISO 22317 professional, you will be able to help your organization identify Business Continuity requirements.
Benefits of ISO 22317 Business Impact Analysis
The implementation of ISO 22317 will enable you to reap the following benefits:
- Acquire knowledge on how to identify and establish the relationship between products, processes and activities
- Acquire the necessary skills to adjust the organization’s Business Continuity program scope
- Understand the needs of partners and other interested parties
- Increase your ability to identify legal, regulatory and contractual requirements and their impact on your Business Continuity requirements
- Comprehend the concept, methods, tools, and techniques required for maintaining a BIA process
Business Impact Analysis Course
• BIA Foundation