MICROSOFT OFFICE 365 E1
Microsoft Office 365 E1 includes web-based apps like Excel and Outlook integrated with cloud services like OneDrive and Teams that enable productivity from anywhere.
- 1 TB file storage and sharing
- Web versions of key Office apps
- Complementary support
- Active Directory
- Yammer social networking for business
- Supports BYOD across multiple devices
- Anywhere, anytime access to apps
- Reduces capital expenditures
- Scales to fit your business needs
- Continually updated, never grows obsolete
Taking your business to the cloud is easy with Microsoft Office 365. Access your familiar Office applications like Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, collaborate with co-workers on SharePoint and Lync, and send and receive emails over the world’s leading email application – all securely over any PC, tablet, or smartphone.
Office 365 is perfect for small and medium-sized businesses interested in enabling their users with greater productivity, efficiency, and security, while eliminating the hassles of managing on-premises hardware and applications.
- Get work done from anywhere: Whether users are offline or online, they can access and work with the most up-to-date versions of the files and tools they need to get things done – on virtually any device.
- Unmatched collaboration: Office 365 offers business-class email, shared calendars, instant messaging, web conferencing, and access to documents stored in the cloud.
- Reduce capital expenditures: Enjoy the benefits of moving to the cloud and transforming your capital expenditures to operating expenses, with no large up-front costs.
- Scale to fit your business: Office 365 easily grows with your business, and you’re able to license only what you need.
- Always on, always up to date: With Office 365 in the cloud, it’s always up-to-date, and there are never patches or software upgrades to be dealt with.
The Right Package for Your Business
All Office 365 packages include 1 TB of file storage per user, a guaranteed uptime SLA of 99.9%, complementary support, and Active Directory integration. Office 365 supports a mobile workforce and is accessible across multiple devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad, and iPhone.
Office 365 Enterprise E3 serves businesses with more than 300 users and includes the latest Office, fully installed, plus integrated collaboration services coupled with advanced compliance features and full IT power. The package includes:
- Business-class email hosting with a 50 GB mailbox
- Web versions only of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- HD video conferencing with Skype for Business
- Team sites with 1 TB of baseline storage plus 500 MB of storage per user
AG Grace 4x -Professional Services can assist with migrating client email environments to Office 365/Microsoft 365. We can easily add bandwidth to your team on migration projects that are too time-intensive or outside of your team’s expertise.