CCP Exam Information
1. Important: If you trained under CCP version 1.0 content, please make sure to complete your delta training prior to testing as it is an important piece of content to ensure you are up to date on DoD CMMC program changes that occurred between the CMMC V1.0 to CMMC V2.0. If you have trained with a Licensed Training Provider (LTP) on CMMC version 2.0 content, there is no delta training.
2. Important: Please use the CCP Blueprint as a study resource, it can be found on Cyber AB website cmmc-ab-ccp-blueprint-10-17-22-final-v7.4 Final (Public) (cyberab.org).
3. The CCP is exam is 3.5 hours, includes 170 multi-choice questions, requires a passing score of 500+ and is NOT an open book exam.
4. You will receive an exam registration email from Scantron/Meazure Learning within 1 business day from the completion of your CCP entitlements, see how to complete your entitlements here: Complete CCP Registration
5. If you haven’t received your registration email within 1 business day, please contact Scantron/Meazure Learning customer support at email@example.com or call 919-572-6880.
6. The CCP exam is available beginning Oct 19th, 2022 and is being delivered by Scantron/Meazure Learning (which you may also see referred to as Proctoru). You can either choose to test at a Scantron/Meazure Learning location, see locations here: Test Site Cities | Scantron or via a proctored remote testing event, see system browser requirements here: CCP System Requirements | Scantron.
Entitlement Requirements for Certified CMMC Professional (CCP) Exam:
B. Pay $200 CCP Fee to obtain CMMC Professional Number (CPN)
C. Sign Code of Professional Conduct (CoPC)
D. Sign Individual Service Agreement
E. Successfully complete CCP training with an approved Licensed Training Provider (LTP). Your selected LTP will provide your completion information to the CAICO, you will see your training entitlement checked off once this has been completed.
F. Pay your $275 exam fee