Registered Practitioner Organization (RPO)
Click here to view latest CMMC-AB Town Hall
CMMC compliance is more than just a check the box exercise, the CMMC Assessment & Certification Determines your level of Compliance with the NIST SP 800-171 and CMMC Best Practices. Implementing CMMC lead to the establishment of Cyber Security Risk Management Programs (CSRMP) within Organizations Seeking Certification (OSC).
At AG Grace, our skilled team of Registered Practitioners leverages the CMMC Assessment Methodology along with Industry best practices in cyber security to assist you in developing your comprehensive cybersecurity risk management program. We take a phased approach to CMMC implementation in helping you design and tailor cybersecurity programs that will meet your organizations unique CMMC requirements and prepare you for your assessment by a C3PAO.
Services we offer include:
- Pre-Assessment Consultation
- Gap Analysis
- Assist with closing Gaps in practices, processes, and policy creation
- Design and Implement practices and create process documentation
- Assist and help develop planning documents
- Assist and help determine assessment scope
- Help prepare and store objective evidence (OE)
- Support during your CMMC assessment
Our team adheres to the CMMC Code of Professional Conduct (CoPC) and complies with the guiding principles of:
- Proper Use of Methods and
- Information Integrity