Transfer Your Licenses and Save Big with AG GRACE, INC Cloud Licensing Services
Purchasing and renewing software licenses is time intensive. AG GRACE, INC’S cloud licensing services take on the burden of managing licensing, so you don’t have to.
With cloud licensing, a single key gives every employee access to the cloud services they rely on every day.
AG Grace has established relationships with Pax8 to manage vendor licenses, escalate issues and help you get the support you need. Let AG Grace evaluate your software licensing requirements to help you get an affordable plan.
Utilize solutions like Microsoft Office, CRM, and ERP to run your business and increase employee productivity.
MICROSOFT 365 APPS FOR BUSINESS
Microsoft 365 Apps for Business package includes fully installed, desktop versions of Office applications such as Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. These work across multiple devices plus you’ll also get online file storage and sharing.
Microsoft 365 Apps for Business includes fully installed Office applications across multiple devices plus online file storage and sharing.
- 1 TB file storage and sharing
- Fully installed Office on PC/Mac
- Office apps on tablets and phones
- Complementary support
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Sway
- Supports BYOD across multiple devices
- Anywhere, anytime access to apps
- Reduces capital expenditures
- Scales to fit your business needs
- Continually updated, never grows obsolete
The package is perfect for small and medium-sized businesses interested in enabling their users with greater productivity, efficiency, and security, while eliminating the hassles of managing on-premises hardware and applications. Businesses can enjoy the benefits of moving to the cloud and transforming your capital expenditures to operating expenses, with no large up-front costs. Plus, Microsoft 365 Apps for Business easily grows with your business, and you’re able to license only what you need.
Users can get work done from anywhere, offline, or online. They can access and work with the most up-to-date versions of the files and tools they need to get things done – on virtually any device. This is perfect for employees working remotely since all the applications work in the cloud, are always up-to-date, and there are never patches or software upgrades to be dealt with.
Microsoft 365 Apps for Business serves up to 300 users and includes the following features, in addition to those listed above:
- Fully installed Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, and OneNote on up to 5 PCs or Macs per user.
- Each user can install Office on 5 PCs or Macs, 5 tablets (Windows, iPad, and Android), and 5 phones.
- Microsoft Sway, a set of professional digital storytelling tools to create interactive reports and presentation.
MICROSOFT 365 BUSINESS BASIC
Microsoft 365 Business Basic includes Office Online, hosted email, and 1TB of file storage per user.