- Understand the basic concepts of Information Security Incident Management
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27035 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the process approaches used to effectively manage Information Security Incidents
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certificate Exam
Basic knowledge on Security Incident Management is preferred.