By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the fundamental principles and concepts of information security
- Comprehend the roles and responsibilities of the CISO and the ethical considerations involved, and address the challenges associated with the role
- Design and develop an effective information security program, tailored to the needs of the organization
- Adopt applicable frameworks, laws, and regulations and effectively communicate and implement policies to ensure information security compliance
- Identify, analyze, evaluate, and treat information security risks, using a systematic and effective approach
- The training course incorporates interactive elements, such as essay-type exercises and multiple-choice quizzes, some of which are scenario-based.
- Participants are strongly encouraged to communicate and engage in discussions.
- The quizzes are designed in a manner that closely resembles the format of the certification exam.