Upon successfully completing the training course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the differences between ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 27001:2022
- Interpret the new concepts and requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2022
- Plan and implement the necessary changes to an existing ISMS in accordance with ISO/IEC 27001:2022
- This training course is based on theory, and best practices used in the process of transitioning an ISMS from ISO/IEC 27001:2013 to ISO/IEC 27001:2022
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with quizzes
- Quizzes have a similar structure to the certification exam
Participants who attend this training course need to have a fundamental understanding of information security concepts and ISO/IEC 27001 requirements.