Upon successful completion of this training course, the participants will be able to:
- Describe the anti-bribery management concepts, principles, and definitions
- Explain the main ISO 37001 requirements for an anti-bribery management system
- Identify potential actions and approaches that organizations can use to achieve conformity to ISO 37001
- Lecture sessions include discussion questions and examples.
- The exercises include multiple-choice quizzes.
- The participants are encouraged to intercommunicate and engage in discussion and the completion of quizzes.
- Quizzes are similar to the exam.